Tri-Board Student Transportation Services is reminding all families that students may need to reapply for the 2021-2022 school year if they:
· opted out of busing in the 2020-2021 school year using the opt-out form
· are changing addresses or school locations
· have graduated from Grade 6 to Grade 7, due to the change in eligibility distance
· registered using the Special Circumstance application form
· registered using the Elective Learning Program application form
If you have recently reapplied or submitted a new transportation application for the 2021-2022 year, you will receive specific details once the application is processed. Please do not resubmit.
Visit triboard.ca to: verify your transportation eligibility; review our policy and procedures; safety videos and New Rider Booklet; and then apply online.
Tri-Board uses contact information provided from the school board. If you need to update your email address, please contact your school.