Skip to main content
135 Adam St, Belleville, ON, K8N 5K3| Office: 613-968-6993| Staff Links
OCAS - Transcript Request

Ontario College Application Service 

Anyone who has graduated with an Ontario Secondary School Diploma or Ontario Secondary School Certificate, or who has attended high school in Ontario but did not graduate and is no longer attending.

If you’re a former Ontario high school student, you’ll need to provide your transcript as part of your application.* On the Transcript Request screen of your application, you’ll see a message indicating whether or not you can request your transcript electronically, as part of your application. 

If the electronic option is available, use the “Create a transcript request” checkbox to make your request. There is a fee for electronic transcript requests, but it varies from high school to high school (you’ll see the charge when you move to the Payment Summary screen).

Once you’ve paid for your application and transcript request, your request will be sent to the institution and they will send your transcript to for you