Our Catholic Parent Council is a dynamic group of parents who want to shape and enhance the learning of all children in the school. This group formally represents the parent voice in the strategic planning and operations of the school. The group meets roughly every six weeks to help the school team do the following:
- Establish the School Improvement Plan for Student Wellness (SIPSAW).
- Review and give feedback on our School Code of Conduct (yearly).
- Help create the Promoting Positive Catholic School Culture Plan (anti-bullying).
- Provide direction on major purchases and strategic space planning.
- Give feedback on and establish fundraising strategies to support our SIPSAW.
- Create and run Parent Engagement Nights to build stronger connections with families and the school.
- Work with the Parish to help strengthen the bond between our families and the Church.
- Support the Liturgical Mission, First Communion and Confirmation for our students and their families.
- Help run positive social media platforms to share Good News stories from the school and connect families in supporting our students.
If you are interested in working with our council you can reach out via the Facebook page, talk with the school Principal or approach any member at their events. We do believe the Together We Are Stronger.
Catholic Parent Council Members
|Vice Principal||Anna Young|
|Staff Member||Cyndi Kelly|