Skip to main content
355 Waterloo Dr., Kingston, ON, K7M 8P5| Office: 613-549-4499| Staff Links


Registration Form:PDF iconELEMENTARY REGISTRATION FORM March 2011.pdf

Bus Transportation Form:PDF iconBus.form.pdf

How do I Re-Direct my Tax Support?

Catholic Ratepayers have the unique opportunity to choose to declare their support designation for Catholic Education. When you designate your tax support for Catholic Schools, you are sending the government a powerful message. You are making your voice heard in support of Catholic Education—a right of Catholics in Ontario for over 150 years

How do I redirect my taxes to support Catholic Schools?

If you are:

  • A sole owner or tenant and you are a Roman Catholic

  • One of 2 joint owners or tenants of your home and both of you are Roman Catholic

You need to complete the Direction of School Support Form

If you are:

  • One of 2 joint owners or tenants of your home, but only one of you is a Roman Catholic

You need to complete the following forms

collapse Topic: : General ‎(7)
collapse Topic: : Medication Forms ‎(2)
collapse Topic: : School Supplies ‎(4)